The Service Level Agreement ("SLA") describes performance and security components regarding the service provided by Pacific Controls Cloud Services This Service Level Agreement (SLA) applies to you ("Customer") if you have ordered any of the hosting services (SaaS (Exchange 2013, SharePoint 2013, Lync 2013, RDS, CRM 2013) & IaaS) from Pacific Controls Cloud Services (The "Services") and your account is active with Pacific Controls Cloud Services.
Network Access and Security
This section describes how Pacific Controls Cloud Services protects the hosted services against unauthorized network access and the related security measures Pacific Controls Cloud Services takes to protect its Customers in this regard:
Pacific Controls Cloud Services uses 256-bit encryption SSL via Certificates.
Pacific Controls Cloud Services uses a redundant architecture and/or enterprise level servers.
Pacific Controls Cloud Services connects to multiple Internet backbones through fiber links, within a major telecommunications hub.
Customers (or their agents) are responsible for properly maintaining the functional operation of all workstation equipment including connectivity to the Internet
Prior to complaining any connectivity problems, the Customer shall verify first that they are able to reach sites such as www.google.com or www.yahoo.com and confirm that the connectivity problem is not attributed to the action of the Internet Service Provider (“ISP”). In the event if the connectivity problems still persists then it shall duly notify and report Pacific Controls Cloud Services of such issue
Customer is responsible for the configuration of their Internet firewall to allow access to the ports which are necessary to be used
The Customer provide at the least the following, to ensure trouble free hosting by Pacific Controls Cloud Services , including but not limited
This section describes the significant measures Pacific Controls Cloud Services takes to protect customer information and contains important requirements for customers to follow to further enhance data security:
All customer data is located on secure servers or directories that require access authentication. .
Pacific Controls Cloud Services installs a leading third-party, anti-virus & anti-Spam software on its front-end SMTP servers which are utilized for the exchange service. This software is configured to check all messages coming into and leaving the exchange server (Messages sent between mailboxes on the server are not scanned) for viruses according to the virus-detecting heuristics provided with the software. As a part of the Anti-virus software service, these heuristics are regularly updated. If a virus is detected, the message is quarantined immediately without providing any intimation to either recipient or sender of the message and no notification will be sent in this regard.
Pacific Controls Cloud Services stores data across Multiple Enterprise class storage appliances with multilayer redundancy and data replication techniques employed to ensure the availability and continuity.
Multiple copies of email data is maintained to ensure protection against hardware failure
Pacific Controls Cloud Services is not responsible for data loss resulting from the failure or loss of the data storage
The following customer requirements enhance data security:
- Customers must use discretion granting administrator privileges
- Users must not share their login identifier or password
- We recommend that users change their passwords at least every forty five (45) days
- Users must select passwords that are eight (8) characters or longer and should include a combination of upper and lower case with mixed alpha and numeric text
- Pacific Controls Cloud Services advises customers to use up-to-date, local anti-virus software. Pacific Controls Cloud Services is not responsible for infection of end-user devices or lost or corrupted messages due to anti-virus software running on the Exchange server
Service Availability Targets
Coverage – Definitions
As used herein, the term "Service Availability" means percentage of the total number of minutes in any 30 day period within a Gregorian Calendar, wherein access to Pacific Controls Cloud Services data center network, shared hosted applications, fully-managed customer servers and customer's data is available. .
Software as a Service
Pacific Controls Cloud Services will use commercial best efforts to provide customers with 99.9% service availability of the applications hosted. Service Availability is calculated by the number of hours the service is available to customers divided by the total number of hours, and represented in percentage format
Infrastructure as a Service
Pacific Controls Cloud Services will use commercial best efforts to provide customers with 99.7% service availability of the servers which are used in connection with the hosting. Service Availability is calculated by the number of hours the server is available to customers divided by the total number of hours, and represented in percentage format
Pacific Controls Cloud Services will not be responsible for SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of Service Availability caused by or associated with:
- Circumstances beyond Pacific Controls Cloud Services reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA
- Failure of access circuits to the Pacific Controls Cloud Services Network, unless such failure is caused solely by Pacific Controls Cloud Services
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and system upgrades
- DNS (Domain Name System) issues outside the direct control of Pacific Controls Cloud Services
- Customer's acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer) including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, HTML, ASP, etc), any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of Pacific Controls Cloud Services Terms and Conditions
- Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account
To guarantee optimal performance of the Service, it is necessary for Pacific Controls Cloud Services to perform routine maintenance on the servers. Such maintenance often requires taking servers off-line and is typically performed during off-peak hours. Pacific Controls Cloud Services reserves the right to plan a scheduled outage with twenty-four (24) hours advance notice.
Pacific Controls Cloud Services will use commercial best efforts to schedule these outages at non-peak hours and limit their occurrence to strictly necessary upgrades and required maintenance and this server unavailability will be excluded from the calculations of service availability as above-mentioned.
Scheduled outages communicated via e-mail to the designated administrator of each customer.
It is the responsibility of the administrators to notify all persons within their organizations if such organization is the Customer, of scheduled outages.
This section describes how Pacific Controls Cloud Services maintains high quality customer care to ensure customer satisfaction.
Pacific Controls Cloud Services technical support operates 24/7/365. Pacific Controls Cloud Services provides a variety of ways for Customer to request for help or otherwise make inquiries.
Pacific Controls Cloud Services does not provide support for any third-party web applications, software, scripts, databases, servers or any components developed by the Customer.
- An online Support module may be used to report and track issues. The online support can be accessed via our web site. We request that all Customers use the Trouble Ticket System as the first method of reporting issues, and requesting support
- 24 x 7 x 365 telephone support
Pacific Controls Cloud Services shall retain your data for 90 days, after the termination of account. All data is deleted immediately, from the servers and back-ups, 90 days after termination of account. Customer may request for a back-up of data at cost within 90 days, after termination by paying fee for such back-up. All outstanding dues must be cleared prior to back-up can be provided.